Saturday, February 01, 2014

Neely Fuller Jr. on Eugenics

http://racismws.com/2014/01/31/neely-fuller-jr-on-eugenics/

________


I hadn’t planned to write this but while I was listening to Sister Kemetia’s reading of Trojan Horse Chapter Three on Youtube I came across the Neely Fuller video and decided to post it. I’m certainly no expert on “eugenics” and so I created the post on the fly — hoping I would be more accurate than inaccurate because the last thing I want to do is to mislead anyone with misleading statistics.

 However, I think it’s super important to make the connection between eugenicist (and white supremacist) Margaret Sanger and her being the FOUNDER of Planned Parenthood. We are being super naive (and foolish) to believe that the same entities that are devastating us also want to SAVE us. We must shake off this slave-like AND child-like belief that the “master” can also be benevolent toward his and her slaves. 

Self-respect requires we be TWICE as suspicious whenever the “system” attempts to guide and control (aka destroy) our reproductive abilities.

 -Trojan Pam

No comments: