Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Jesuit story

Dear Eric,

I was within a so-called Protestant Church yesterday at a funeral for my aunty I've spoken about. I was keeping my eyes open at all times at a few sneaky things I noticed. Now the priest was using an awful lot of incense around the coffin regular whilst during this incensing another would ring bells at certain points. Now from teachings I've learned, this is witchcraft/occult which should not be practiced by any true Christian or within the Church of England according to the King James AV1611 Bible (thee Bible). Incense is used to appease the spirits and bring them within this dimension as such or something like that. A good video explaining some of this was by Jim Arrabito and we all know where he ended up, in a wooden box.

Now I collared hold of this priest at the grave site and said "hi" to him then asked him "What do you think of the Jesuits?" He replied "What makes you say that?" I told him "I've studied them and their infiltration techniques against their enemies which include the Protestant and 7th Day churchs." He then was getting a little mad and claimed he had three Jesuit friends from Harborne (Birmingham). I said
"I'm well aware of Harborne Jesuits down at Manresa House and that they are still there to this day." He had claimed they were no longer there. So I did not trust him! He then went on to make out the Order is just a bunch of innocent and hard up priests doing good. I continued to inform him that if this was the case then why even in the late seventies were they training as many as nine hundred soldier priests a year at Georgetown University in Washington D.C to infiltrate enemies of Rome! Needless to say he went quiet for a while. I then proceeded to inform him of my friendship with xxxxxxxxxx and his connection with the Jesuits. This was to make sure he was aware I was no mug. He started to get agitated once again and claimed "there aren't Jesuits infiltrated here etc." I then said to him "Jesuits are sneaky devious cretins" and I walked off laughing to myself.

My mother has been to that church a couple of times for funerals and they've never used the incense like that ever. Therefore I wonder if its sneaky Jesuitism gradually bring the witchcraft in, whilst the uneducated flock eventually believe that is the norm as they have no clue before hand. Why would a so-called Protestant priest be getting agitated at the very initial questioning of the Jesuit Order? I loved it and in a different situation I'd have ripped him up but it wasn't really the time.

I also noticed the six pointed star of Saturn (Satan) in the windows but Im aware of this symbols meaning to the macrocosm of the Universe including God and Nature. the law of Equilibrum. There was also a big risen Phoenix on top of the primordial egg behind the coffin. Reminded me of Queen Semarisis coming from the primordial egg etc.

xxxxxxxx any info on the incense?

Thankyou
Craig


QUOTE
Dear Craig,

Obviously he was one of them!

Brother Eric



Its seems quite similar to the Byzantine rite of the Catholics. (With the incense and all). Three friends? He shouldn't even have one. You are obviously more informed than he is Craig. Don't over-estimate them because they are clergymen, and have 'priest' or 'bible' certificates. Most of these lack even fundamental knowledge, and are even disconnected from Christ, because Christ loathes their use of the Church for self-survival.

One thing all of you have overlooked is the use of the Byzantine flag for the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry. I think that gives a lot of clues. Its probable that the Jesuits who wrote the rituals, wanted to infiltrate the Hapsburgs, Eastern Othorodox, and other enemies into their grips. The double-headed Eagle is Byzantium !

There is nothing Scottish about it at all.

I would go back to the tomb and re-Christianize it. Supplicate and pray in your own words.

-Anonymous


_____________________________


Dear xxxxxxxx,

Indeed, all these bloviating priests, Anglican and Roman Catholic, are unsaved men destined to hell unless they repent and believe the true gospel of the risen Lord Jesus Christ. The same is true for every Lutheran pastor I have met along with every Church of Christ "minister" that I know. It is all Baal-worshipping, mystery Babylon Religion that makes gods out of mere sinful men and converts the common man into a slave, first religious and then political.

Indeed, the double-headed Eagle is Byzantium, as I show this in my Con Con Power Point that I will give to you dear xxxxxxxxxx if you provide an address that to which I can send it! The only difference between the Eastern Orthodox and Western Romanists is twedilidee and twedilidum---heavy on the dumb!

All is Cainite religion seeking to please God with the works of their hands rather than receiving the sacrifice of the blood of the Lamb of God.

Lord Bless,

Brother Eric

No comments: