Thursday, May 28, 2009

Words on Issues

Dear Craig,

I will debate anyone concerning my position on Israel. Coadjutor Marrs will
not engage nor anyone else as my position is Biblical as well as
historically accurate. Concerning buying diamonds wholesale from my Israeli
source, when a diamond is sold to a retail jeweler, it is first a matter of
supporting the Jewish people's right to be in their land and then secondly a
matter of business. Both reasons are Biblical and thus should pose no
trouble for any one of us. Since Marrs and Co., cannot refute what I say,
he attacks me personally and thus I win the field by violation of the rules
of debate.

I will always be pro-Israel, i.e., the right of the Hebrew/Jewish/Israelitic
people to live in the land promised to their fathers Abraham, Issac and
Jacob. I will always be anti-Masonic Jewish Labor Zionist as that wicked
faction rules that nation for the benefit of the Jesuit papacy, not for the
benefit of the Hebrews.

Sincerely in faith,

Brother Eric

No comments: