Monday, July 30, 2007

Jesuit Information

Bro. Eric

Thank you for this post. Just a small point but one of some significance that your readers in the USA may/may not be aware of.

Anyone named 'Michael Collins' Piper has a sinister namesake. Michael Collins was a key figure in the Irish Republican Army immediately after WW1 and had even taken part in the Easter Rebellion of 1916, aimed at stabbing Britain in the back when she was fighting desperately on the Western Front and elsewhere in WW1.

Though not as radical as some elements of the IRA, who eventually murdered Collins as a traitor, Michael Collins was nevertheless instrumental in splitting off a part of Protestant Great Britain and returning it to the thraldom of the Pope, where it remains to this day. That was a great achievement, from a Vatican perspective. (The number of professing Protestants in the Republic of Ireland declined dramatically in the ensuing decades, by over two-thirds. See
http://www.grandorangelodge.co.uk/press/Or...2/article4.html and http://www.grandorangelodge.co.uk/press/Or...article4.html.)

Thus, Collins was arguably one of the Black Pope's most gifted leaders with respect to the practical application of the Bishop Auton's basic Jesuit maxim, "Above all, not too much zeal." He could probably have achieved much more for the Pope had it not been for the impetuousness of those IRA assassins who obviously lacked Collins's vision.

I grant that coincidence is a possibility but I strongly suspect that any parents who bestow the forenames 'Michael Collins' on their son are very likely to be, or to have been, amongst the SJ's most ardent and astute supporters - as is their offspring, evidently. (It might be worth publicising something on MCP's background, for that reason.)

See
http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/michael_collins.htm and http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/british/easte...iles/po03.shtml

In the meantime, have a good vacation J.

Yours in the Lord Jesus Christ, 2 Chronicles 14:11
Alan

REST SNIPPED



________________



Dear Lenny,

I have not insulted this man. He has refused to address my basic claims about the Papacy, i.e., the pope's temporal power, etc. At the last of our emails before I ended the dialog he insulted me.

If this man or any other does not address my questions regarding the doctrines of the papacy but responds with personal attacks, he admits defeat and the conversation ends. He started the the insulting demeanor and I ended it.

This clever man then twists the truth so as to attack the Cloak. I say let him depart but not in peace for he has declared war on both of us.

I shall further reply below.



WHY HAVE YOU INSULTED THIS GUY?
THAT IS NOT A CHRISTIAN ATTITUDE NOW IS IT?
LENNY



Hi Lenny,

I have been trying to have a running email dialogue with your co-host, Mr. Eric Phelps. However, he has decided to brand me as a non-Christian. That is because I am Catholic. I made the point that there are Christian Catholics and non-Christian Catholics, just as there are Christian Protestants and non-Christian Protestants, but he takes a different position. He says that all Catholics are non-Christian.

Correct. Protestantism, unlike Catholicism has never had a pope or an Inquistion thus the two are incomparable. Anybody who believes the doctrines of Rome as found in Canon Law is not a Christian. It is these people who have murdered us Bible believers by the millions over the centuries.

Then there are Protestants and Apostate Protestants. So according to his classification, the only Christians in existence are Protestants that are not Apostate.

Incorrect. Most Protestants are apostate---they are rejectors of the Reformation Bible and thus the Lord Jesus Christ Who used his godly sons go get it into our hands inspite of the diabolical Church of Rome ruled by the Jesuits.

This sounds like the old Roman Catholic doctrines in reverse. Nobody was going to heaven except Catholics in the "state of grace". He in effect is trumping old catholic teachings in reverse that have since been repudiated by the catholic church itself!

What nonsense, and what persistant cunning! The present Nazi Pope has declared that there are no Christians outside of the RCC. Biblically, nobody is going to heaven apart from the true Jesus Christ of the Reformation Bible----the Bible Rome has burned for centuries. As you know, for the Romanist, the Bible is not the final authority of faith and practice; it is the dogma of the Pope and his penholders, the Jesuits.

The other claim he made is that my allegiance is to Romanism, which is not true. It is very interesting as to how he can so quickly become judge of everything, including my Christianity and allegiances. Like he knows me better than I know myself!!!

More personal attacks. Based on his admissions and confessions I deducted that his allegiance was not to the Word of God and thus to real Lord Jesus Christ of the Bible, but to Rome and to the doctrines of Rome which he defends without a blush!

It is extremely discouraging that someone so biased and incorrect is getting air time on your web broadcasts. I am not tuning in unless he is removed. You can let me know by email whenever that happens.

This is good news. Ray is cleverly manipulating you. He appears so benign, yet he is using a deadly Jesuit tactic. When exposed cry " My Holy Religion," but never defer to details of doctrine or past histories. And above all, never use over much zeal. This man is quite convincing apart from the facts of our exchanges. Please review them Lenny, and behold his perfidy!

Sincerely in Faith,

Brother Eric


Ray













Eric,

I've had a thought and I come to the same conclusion as a trusted member upon my site. I believe theres something sinister going on with Cloak and Dagger. I have some doubts on Nelson Thall and the true reason Cloak is online and why he wants you upon this site. Remember what Tim White has highlighted about him. My member has said for a long time theres something going on and not right about this alliance. Then we see pathetic articles from Stefan Grossman allowed on that site claiming the President is a Clone. For godsake we're highlighting TRUTH and the JESUIT ORDER and then this crap gets mixed. I think theres something very devious going on. Damn is there anyone out there not compromised and safe as Alan Watt would say? Its so annoying. We need a truely independant radio 100% and it can only be done by the likes of you or me.

Your absolutely correct about this Ray cretin. He's yet another attacker with threats to leave. Who really cares? Seems people want to attack us all the time for speaking the real truth and not agent reverse dribble indoctrinations. I've been highly attacked at my isp since you've been away, have had access blocked to to my site and especially mail. Needing to use proxies to this email whilst others are gone completely. They want us gone and will use all sorts of tatics to attack us and mix our information with bunkum to put people off us. We can see straight through this fool Ray or sneaky clever agent Ray. Either that or he's completely hoodwinked and blind. I'm not religious but everything you said was BANG ON!

I'm now telling people that ALL Catholics in this damn Michael Holman SJ Country should be sent to live in a fully known Catholic country. Your absolutely right, why should these cretins live here and enjoy whats left of the PROTESTant rights and freedoms. Its total hypocrisy. People simply just DO NOT KNOW THE TRUTH and hate when its highlighted. These cretins then help the Jesuits and their SMOM by Gatekeepering/Policing for the system they do not see. The Sheople police themselves making sure the system (SEWER) stays intact. Its an utter dangerous joke.

Why is this NELSON THALL even sending you this damn email. If its a joke I do not like his humour. I have no time for Thall anymore either. Suppose lying Tom Heneghan will attack me if he sees this saying "LOOK, LOOK, I TOLD YOU QUEEN AGENT CHRIS OXLEY (Wont say Craig) WANTS CLOAK DEAD." Its all mind games getting in the way of real knowledge and TRUTH! We're very dangerous people right now.

Only tonight I've had to delete a member of my site who became an annoyance. They attacked me in an email for highlighting the true background of Temporal Agent, Alex Jones! Instead of looking at the truth behind this cretin and asking themselves why he won't speak of the SMOM or JESUITS they wish to attack. Well I deleted them and I'm fed up of them all. I'm taking no prisoners now and if people wish to blurt on and attack they are gone and going to get a mouthful. THIS IS WAR AND THERES NO TIME FOR SHEOPLE! The legendary William Cooper had no time for idiots like this back then when he was alive. What would be say now whilst we're in a most dangerous time indeed. So whilst Temporal Alex Jones has a million and one websites and bandwidth with no problems. Heres little Craig Oxley speaking many truths on a free site and getting blocked/Suppressed/annoyed by the big boys. Says it all to me period!

Keep the Fight going TRUTHsayer. I agree with 99% of what you say!
Craig Oxley


________


Dear Ray,

I shall reply below as I was away for a week.
----- Original Message -----

Hi Eric,

I agree it is a waste of time, but not necessarily due to the points you cited. I do not hear anyone calling for your death.

Have you read Aquinas lately or even the Jesuit Order's Council of Trent that the pope is sworn to uphold? In these documents you will see the call for my death and every other heretic and liberal on the face of the earth.

To state that no Catholics are Christians indicates a lack of knowledge on your part.

I speak of the doctrine of Rome which all Roman Catholics are to believe and uphold. The Croatian Ustachi were all "good Catholics" while murdering the Orthodox Serbs. And why so? Because these "Christian" Roman Catholics were enforcing the doctrines of Trent. Biblical Christianity kills no one for their religious beliefs; but the Papacy has institutionalized religious murder as a matter of foreign policy. Thus, Romanists who wage the pope's Crusades and man his Inquisitions (Nazism, Communism, Fascism, etc.) cannot be Christians.

You are assuming a position that you should not take - one of judgement, which is God's alone.

The Christian judges all things based upon the Word of God. That final authority for the Christian enables him to embrace the truth or attack falsehood. The AV1611 enables him to perceive inward evil in the form of outward goodness---such as the Papacy. This I am commanded to do (Ephesians 5:11).

You violate your own belief structure by doing so. You cannot tell me who my allegiance is to, because you realistically do not have that knowledge.

To the contrary, YOU call yourself a Roman Catholic. Thus, by logical deduction, you must embrace the doctrines of the institution of which you are a part. My attack is not upon you personally (directly), but upon the Papacy which you defend bringing you personally into the fray (indirectly). Deny the works of Thomas Aquinas, Jesuit Molina, Jesuit Jesuit Suarez, Jesuit Sa, Jesuit Bausenbaum, Jesuit Cardinal Bellermine, Jesuit Laynez and his Council of Trent, Jesuit Loyola and his Spiritual Exercises, the mass-murder of the Spanish and Roman Inquisitions as documented by Llorente and Henry C. Lea, the works of Pope Pius XI who brought Hitler to power via the Jesuit-trained Archbishop Pacelli, the German Roman Catholic Center Party (led by Knight of Malta Franz von Papen) who made Hitler Chancellor and who backed the Enabling Act which paved the way for the resultant Concordat between Hitler and Cardinal Secretary of State Pacelli, and I will begin to consider you to be a Christian. It is not what you say, it is the doctrine that you stand for by your mere membership in the Roman Catholic Institution. In effect you are saying that as a member of the Masonic White KKK you do not hate the Jews, or as a member of the Masonic Black NOI you do not consider all White men to be "Blue-eyed devils."

You overstep the boundaries that should be in place in any conversation when you do so. Do I say who or what your allegiance is to - no, because at this point , I really do not know.

You must make that judgment. And that judgment is crucial for your survival. You must consider my doctrine and then judge me to be either in truth or in error. The final authority for that judgment is the Word of God, the AV1611 of the Protestant Reformation and its underlying texts---which the Council of Trent rejects out of hand. You must discover if I put any other writings in an equal level with the Bible and if so, I am just another cultist. No, Ray, you must judge me and that judgment must be based upon the Bible and no other authority.

You say you are Christian, but you lack some basic understandings and basic ways of dialoging. You set yourself up as "the authority" on everything, and then go from there. How is dialog possible in that case?

To the contrary, I am not an authority on everything. But I am an authority on the Word of God and true history for one simple reason: I know how to marshall my facts from a host of sources---Roman Catholic sources at that which no true Roman Catholic would ever seek to deny in the presence of any priest. You attack me, and not my sources for you know in that area I cannot be refuted. That, sir, is Jesuit casuistry at its finest and has been used for centuries against those who demolished the doctrines of Rome with the Word of God.

It sounds like you just want to talk to yourself and have people say "Oh yes, you are so right"... Did you ever think you could be wrong about something? And your use of Bible quotations are selective. You need to look at the whole message and start treating your fellow Christians accordingly.

I accept correction for which reason I have an email list. This is a trait of Biblical humility. Those on the list have corrected me many times for which I am thankful---and I have never removed one of them even if they are wrong. But you are accusing me of the tactics you yourself use---such as the quoting of selective Bible verses while ignoring substantive points that you cannot nor even attempt to refute. This is dishonest. And "fellow Christians?" When you deny the heresies of Rome, and defend historic Bible doctrines for which millions have perished at the mand of the Vatican, then I will consider you to be a "fellow Christian."

You present an extremist view that does not match with the present reality. For to die in Christ is to gain, so why do you use that as your excuse to attack people anyway? Christ loved his enemies to His death.

My view is indeed extremist, as all Biblical views are extreme. Indeed, to physically die in Christ is gain, but I am admonisted to contend for the faith once delivered to the saints against all that oppose the truth as set forth in the Word of God---not the traditions of men. Indeed, Christ loved his enemies to the extent that he called them a generation of vipers and hypocrites. I attemt do the same.

If all your 20 years of research has led you to such a position, then something is wrong in your approach, because you have deviated from basic Christianity 101.

Basic Christianity 101 is found in the Word of God, the AV1611. All in opposition to the maxims set forth in that Book are the enemies of God---including all Romanists and apostate Protestants who give allegience to the doctrines of Rome (Arminian cooperative salvation) and consider the Pope to be infallible (God on earth).

Ray

Sincerely in Faith,

Brother Eric



_____________


Antiosionist:
Yes, we must remember how Tim White talked about Bloom being Thall and just who the Thall's were and how they connect to the Toronto Star. Tim White says Thall's father owned the Toronto Star. Lenny then 'refutes' White and says, 'it's my brother,' as if that's any better. laugh.gif And then claims that the Toronto Star was known as the Red Star because it was so anti-establishment.
DARYL SMITH ATTACKS SOLNICK
http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MI...showtopic=24825



Required Reading:

THE WAR BETWEEN TIM WHITE ERIC MAY AND CO.




____________


JagDRS: Still trying to see through all of this. Thus far all I get is this Ray guy is saying he has a real problem with somebody trumping old roman doctorine, and for whatever reason Lenny is willing to entertain him for now. Meanwhile, Lenny is a self-avowed student of counter-espionage, so it would seem that he would know & expect to be on the lookout for fakers, like, fakers trying to rat out ERic. I see only two things that Ray admits to: being a catholic, and trying to have a running dialogue with Eric...... except, I do not see any attempt at running dialogue with Eric. Maybe that part was edited out from our view?

Question - are there not catholics who themselves openly admit to not be in lockstep agreement with the views of RCC and or Romanism? In fact, I know there are. I have one dear old friend from my days in Pittsburgh who told me she is one such.

Plus or minus what has been kept from our view, all I see is this Ray guy admitting to a very minimal position "I am a catholic" followed in short order with "hear me roar", wherein he dodges every opportunity to back up that admission with some substance, but he does not miss any opportunity to attack Eric, staccato-style rata tat tat tat tat, as though he is miffed for some reason. You swap out the word catholic with jew and that tyrade is pretty close to boiler-plate "oh me, oh my, I'm a poor defensless anti-semite victim" adl tripe. What, does one suppose, is Ray so miffed at?

Is this representative of jesuit methodology? As far as I am aware, I have never known a jesuit in person. As such, I'm just curious if this so-called "dialogue" method is part of their way or is this a trick unique to Ray?


No comments: