Thursday, June 07, 2007

Information about the Jesuits

What is George Soros a member of? LE CERCLE! Who controls Le Cercle? The SOVEREIGN MILITARY ORDER OF MALTA through its CIA. Study his links to British Intelligence, British Secret Air Service and Prince Phillip. Remember folks the real controllers of Hollywood are the SMOM and Mafiosi and its always been this way. -Craig

__________

see www.davehinkson.com for the whole storyThis is the case that disinfo agent, liar, libeler, slanderer, FBI informant/snitch and perjurer -STEWWED WEBB-was "testifying" in federal court in Boise Idaho this past January against Ted Gunderson and Anthony Hilder as being the 2 men responsible for the set up of David Hinkson in order to take over WATER OZ. The "testimony" of Webb was thrown out by the judge because it is 100% LIES.Thetruth is, from over 3 hours of conversations that I had with Roland Hinkson,Davids' father who lives in Ouray Colorado, is FAR different than what came out of theslimey mouth of Webb.In short form, it is the KNIGHTS of MALTA who are behind this outrageous action against David Hinkson.I found out from Roland Hinkson himself that he is a member of the COUNCIL for NATIONAL POLICY-one of 500 members of this very exclusive "club".The CNP is CONTROLLED by the Knights of Malta and has some very well known names included in this membership, Oliver North(Knight of Malta), Gen Jack Singlaub(Knight of Malta), Dr Stan Monteith, Don McAlvany, Larry Pratt(Gun Owners of America), Joe Coors(Knight of Malta and founder of the Heritage Foundation), Jeffery Coors(Knight of Malta,Chairman Coors Brewing), J Peter Grace(top Knight of Malta in the U.S.), Gary Bauer, Pat Boone, Dr James Dobson, Jerry Falwell, Edwin Meese, Tim LaHaye, Alan Keyes, Frank Shakespeare, D James Kennedy, Herbert and Nelson Bunker Hunt, any more names can be seen by Googling-The Council for National Policy by Barbara Aho.This organization is yet another Masonic group controlled by the Knights of Malta who are in fact AGENTS of the VATICAN. vid Hinksons' Water Oz is a DIRECT threat to the Knights controlled pharmaceutical industry and directly against the Vatican-in truth. About 15 months ago, Roland Hinkson had a very secret meeting with an attorney in Gainesville Florida-his name, Milton Baxley-at Baxleys' home at the end of a very long road outside of Gainesville. The purpose of the meeting was for the sale of Water Oz-the Knights of Malta had an offer of 3 million dollars for Water Oz and Baxley was representing the Knights. On the wall in the room where the meeting was held was a large world map that had thousands of stick pins inserted. Those pins represented the location of ALL the Knights of Malta worldwide-about 2,500 are here in the U.S. and they control ALL industry and corporations in America. Roland turned the offer down flat as Water Oz is worth many times that and Roland walked out. All hell broke loose after that and subsequently the set up BY THE KNIGHTS OF MALTA-NOT by Ted Gunderson and Anthony Hilder-continued on, resulting in a fraudulent conviction and a 45 year sentence. Stew Webb PERJURED himself from first word to last word, in FEDERAL COURT, and he now must be brought to justice. I now firmly believe that it is the Knights of Malta who actually control disinfo/set up agent/FBI snitch, Stew Webb, and that is WHY he is "allowed" to do what he does. I explained to Roland Hinkson that he IS indeed in the belly of the beast and surrounded by pit vipers-NONE are "real" friends. When I first spoke with Roland Hinkson,he was in Washington DC seeking the "help" of Gen Jack Singlaub for his sons' case. I immediately told Roland,"Who the hell do you think actually IS responsible for your son being set up"? I told him that Jack Singlaub IS just one of the true conspirators' causing this to occur.I know that Bob Fletcher can sure tell Roland Hinkson what kind of a sinister and back stabbing character Jack Singlaub truly is since he had the unfortunate experience of having his own toy company in Atlanta taken over as a CIA front during Iran Contra, also involving Gen Harry(Heinie)Aderholt and Gary Best. Like the famous line from Dirty Harry,"A man's got to PAY ATTENTION"!

-Tim White,Viet Nam Vet(USAF),Concerned Citizen

QUOTE
Note from Wolfgang:I have known Dave Hinkson for years as being one of the most effective patriot broadcasters in the movement I have tapes of me on daves show during the Montana Freeman standoff and other programs SPECIAL NOTE TO STEW WEBBIf you are in KC at any meetings I might attend Please go the other way,Do not approach me etc...You May con some gullible persons but those of us who have been in this movement for years,will find out about things...

Craig: Did you have a TEMPORAL COADJUTOR highlighted to you from that text above? Well remember when I said Stan Monteith was a Temporal Coadjutor for creating mass confusion to who ruled what? You also had Eric Phelps claim Monteith was a Temporal Coadjutor. Now you've been told he's part of the C.N.P. Don't be fooled by all this so-called independant radio show BUNKUM!

_________

I addressed this to Bro. Eric who won't be answering email until next week.From the Georgetown Voice:

The Jesuits' Slaves: Georgetown and the Peculiar Institution http://www.georgetownvoice.com/2007-02-08/...-jesuits-slaves

NYTimes Dec. 5, 2005-"Baghdad College Boys Vie For Prime Minister"
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/12/internat...53938e3&ei=5070
I have proof Ahmad Chalabi is Masonic. I sent the photo to you with him w/ his brother Mason 33rd Degree Jesse Helms.Masonic Saddam Hussein sent his sons to Baghdad College after it was nationalized. What gets me is if Hussein's Baath Party expelled the Jesuits then why didn't they just tear down the Order's schools Baghdad College and Al-Hikma University? The sons of the wealthy affluent families were sent to Baghdad College plus the Jesuits raised up the Baath Party to punish the those who were suspicious of the Order due to a series of political assassinations. I will address these and other details that show without a doubt that the Jesuits controlling the U.S. and the new Iraqi government which they will rule is reason why the U.S. is there-to facilitate the reconstruction of the old city of Babylon.

Is Ian Paisley Masonic? These handshakes w/ Irish PM Roman Catholic Bertie Ahern is suspect. Paisley's grip is not an ordinary one. I suspect this is just another example of the Hegelian dialectic the Jesuit game plan of thesis<-----SYNTHESIS---------->antithesis.

The Masonic Orangemen and Masonic Jesuit-run IRA pitted against each other for decades during a centuries old conflict between what were once truly saved Bible believing men and fanatical Papists controlled by the Jesuits. The Company through their Masonic craft infilitrated and co-opted the genuine resistance and when Paisley entered politics he wasn't assassinated because he had given up, conceded, and agreed to play the game. This is tragic and treasonous! Like you asked dear brother just where are the Lord's men, the true men of God? Well, based on what we've seen and what history has shown is they are not on TV, in politics, or in the public eye receiving the CFR's "good press" but they are the local soldiers on the front lines who refuse to incorporate and prostitute the churches they lead, preach the AV1611 King James Bible and actually feed their flocks, preach against Jesuitism, Romanism, and the New Age ecumenical movement, etc. they are the unsung heroes of the faith who take unto them the whole armour of God that they may be able to stand against wiles of the devil, and able to withstand in this, the evil day and having done all to stand (Ephesians 6:11,13). As the Book says if they were of us they no doubt would have continued with us.
http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Pol...andahern372.jpg

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/4276...ahern203300.jpg

What a paradox we see in mainstream apostate Protestantism today. Many of the men assumed to be men of God by the majority of evangelical Arminians because they are on TV worship Lucifer being members of the Masonic craft like Billy Graham, Pat Robertson, Robert Schuller, Kenneth Copeland, and many others. These men bow to the Jesuits and their White Papacy and/or incorporate Masonry in their false teachings. The Jesuits' Charismatic/Pentecostal/Word-Faith cult is a satanic mess of Father Divine's New Thought, Masonic Kenneth Hagin's Name it, Claim it Positive Confession popularized by his brother Mason Vincent Norman Peale, the heresy that the Holy Spirit is female, Dominionist heresy, Rick Joyner (who is a Knight of Malta and was introduced to the SMOM by Knight of Malta Nazi Kurt Waldheim once Secretary General of the Pope's UN) who said God gave him a prophecy of a war in which Joel's army is raised up to fight against those who do not believe the Charismatic movement is of God.I still owe you a post on the statistics regarding race in this country and analysis of Coadjutor Texe Marrs email to you.

I'm currently in the middle of reading his book "Codex Magica" and a book on Skull and Bones. I have some info he might be interested in since he has been researching Javier Solana (means SUNshine) and Ban-Ki-MOON Secretary General of the UN, but he would just run away with it and wrongly conclude that the Jews run the NWO which is flagrantly incorrect. I would not write to him again myself because he did not extend the courtesy of a reply. I have "The Good Shepherd" on DVD and viewed it twice. I plan on watching it again and I will provide analysis my interpretation of the film. Have you seen the film "Idiocracy?" I highly recommend it. It is a comedy but once you get past the foul language you will see that the Order communicates a message through this film about what they planned and are implementing in their Fourteenth Amendment American Empire today.All this info will be going in American Reich which I am preparing to write.

I cannot write it fast enough and Lord willing it will be written and put out there before it is too late, before the planned detonations if the Lord wills. I love you dear brother and you will most definitely be included in the Dedication. I sent my dear beloved Bible believing uncle links to your 3 part history of the Jesuit Order. He was taken aback by the fact that I described myself in the VAIII Dedication as a Baptist-Calvinist which he believes is a heresy and that Five-Point Calvinists destroy churches. He owns practically all of Dr. Peter S. Ruckman's books and I have some of my own (I've learned much from them as have you). In one of your videos you dispel the lie that being a Calvinist means you don't preach the gospel to the lost and I want him to see that. I explained to him that the fact that God elected would motivate the Christian all the more to evangelize because he does not know who the elect are.

My uncle has a problem with limited atonement but I explained to him that to know from the Scriptures that God selected you, chose you from before the foundation of the world that would move us to cherish and value the free gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord because a child of God is not a dime-a-dozen turned out by the assembly line of the Arminian Sinner's Prayer/altar call/ Romanist-like sacrament but rather God elected certain human beings rotten and depraved by nature who are not at all inclined toward righteousness and God's perfect standard so the only way one gets saved is he must be convicted by the Holy Ghost (John 16:8) drawn by the Father (John 6:44) and given and imparted the faith to believe on His Son the Lord Jesus Christ and with that comes His imputed righteousness for eternity. I told him I'm not a Calvinist by today's standards but rather I believe in the sovereignty of God over the will of man like the Puritans, like Jonathan Edwards. Calvin articulated what the Book says about the sovereignty of God. Historically, it is known as Calvinism (named after a man which my uncle objected to) but it is Biblicism and that existed way before Calvin or any of the Reformers. like The label and title of "Christian fundamentalist" which was not coined until after Marsden and his boys put out a series of pamphlets and booklets called "The Fundamentals" in the early 20th century I believe, but there were saved men and women who believed the Book literally who predated the term "fundamentalist." I told him (and I actually learned this in college in a European history class when we were talking about Martin Luther, John Calvin, and Luciferian Ignatius Loyola about what they said about freewill and predestination).

My professor, an unsaved man who recommended a book to me by Jesuit Daniel Berrigan on the Book of Daniel said well if man has a freewill well then the betrayal of Christ by Judas Iscariot was a free choice and Christ's crucifixion hinged on Judas' decision of his own free will to betray Jesus. We know in the Psalms the Holy Ghost moved David to prophesy the betrayal of the Son of God and the way in which he would die and in the Gospels we read that Satan entered into Judas, the son of perdition. The prophecy had to be fulfilled and it was decreed, intended, and destined to happen. JUDAS HAD NO CHOICE!! That is what the Arminians don't get and they are blinded to this fact by the god of this world.

-Brother Nicholas

Alexandria: I'm no Calvinist and I'm no Arminian...more like dispensationalist at my end. I believe that we're in the Church Age, which runs from Pentecost to the pre-trib catching away (rapture). After that is Daniel's 70th Week, or Jacob's Trouble.I have a couple of friends who run the boards I'm a moderator on, and they live in the next county over...had lunch with them once, took my son along, and sometimes I visit one of them where she works. They've been helping me along. So you think Paisley might be a Freemason or linked with them? Hmmm...might very well be. Wolf in sheep's clothing.That's disappointing as I always enjoyed his site. Oh well...can't put men up on pedestals.

________

Alexandra,

I believe as you do in terms of dispensationalism. I once got tripped up after I learned that the Jesuits had a hand in propagating a futurism of their own (so I looked into historicism) which emphasized the Eucharist (sun idol) in the Millennium which is a lie. I spoke with my Bible believing uncle about Calvinism and Arminianism. After our discussion I began to think about how I was taught those were the only two positions but they are extremes. There's Calvin and Arminius-two men- but there is and always will be the Bible. I learned about Calvin's Geneva in a few college courses and some of the harsh measures its government took. One who was accused of heresy or any kind other kind of sin was brought before a consistory or tribunal (not unlike medieval Catholicism and the Inquisition I've been told) and if one was found guilty he or she would either be publicly punished or worse. If a child cursed his or her parents death was the penalty just like in the Old Testament.

Jacobus Arminius found a friend in the Jesuits who liked his emphasis on freewill and works salvation. I've looked into Jordan Maxwell's material and last year I got tripped up on that because he talked about the saviors of the world but I came to the conclusion that the others are just clever satanic counterfeits of the true Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ. I found Maxwell's info challenging and compelling. Of course, I don't know everything and I keep an open mind trusting the Spirit of truth to guide me as I study to shew myself approved unto God. If my mind were closed then I'd never learn anything. If it remained closed I'd still be a GOP Bush-bot as you call them lol blindingly supporting the Papal Crusade in the Middle East which I will have no part of. Praise God I don't look at things the same way I used to just four years ago or so.

The truth isn't always pleasant or convenient and it seldom is but I don't believe that ignorance is bliss and I'd rather be aware and know what's going on than wander aimlessly deceived and blind. I'm a truthseeker-you and I know THE truth (John 14:6) and He will guide us and show us the truth about everything else. God bless sister and yours.P.S. I like your web avatars on the board. I'm thinking of making one.

-Brother Nicholas

No comments: