Monday, April 09, 2007

My Visit to Richmond

http://www.destination360.com/north-america/us/virginia/images/s/virginia-richmond.jpg


2 days ago, I've traveled into Richmond from my hometown of Norfolk, VA. Richmond look similar to Norfolk and different in several ways. Richmond is hilly in certain region. The Buildings there looked like roadhouses. Also, I've traveled down Jefferson Davis Highway and say many people in that city. I've seen a Confederate Muesuem downtown next to a hospital. I've visited my relatives who lived in Richmond. The MoD's Development (in Great britian), Concepts & Doctrine Center outlined a possible future filled with ethnic strife, Big Brother chips, and other overbearing situations by the year 2035. Many elitists want this such as bio-warfare against ethnic group, population control (a code word for eugenics), and other negative actions against people. I got got the VAIII book. Even though I disagree with some of the book on racial issues, the majority of the book is excellent. There are hundreds of pictures and connections that many don't know about. One of his best portions is new information found about WWII and the JFK assassination (Eric Jon Phelps even adds information about
Freemasons Clint Murchison, Sr. [1895 – 1969]{Clint’s Gun Bearer} and Sid W. Richardson [1891 – 1959]). It's a very classic book.



By Timothy

No comments: