Friday, December 22, 2006

Life in clear view

http://www.infowars.com/images2/tiles/ss_draft_machines.jpg


Near the winter in December is when I'm born. So, this time is very special to me. Real news are still going, regardless of the Trump vs. Rosie O'Donnell distraction. Both of them are part of the lowered discource in American society. Reuters on Friday at December 22, 2006 had a piece of prose talking about how a Jakarta airport will have an eye scanner. Global Positioning System and other devices are some of many examples of the Big Brother beast system that is going too far here on Earth. Mike Gallagher recently called Joy Behar's comparing Rumsfeld to Hitler as meritting almost the denotation of treason. While, I strongly disagree with Behar's far left politics, that comments isn't treasonous neither does it merit to be placed in jail. Rex 84 wanted camps to be built in the 1980's. Also, on January 24th that Halliburton subsidiary KBR (formerly Brown and Root) had been awarded a $385 million contingency contract by the Department of Homeland Security to build detention camps. An UCLA Psychiatrist said that his Profession Must Acknowledge Abortion Hurts Women (i.e. as many as 40 percent of women have negative post-abortion mental health experiences). That's common sense, because abortion is murder and an important issue to talk about regardless of the rantings of Jim Wallis. The negative side effects of abortion are many.





http://www.infowars.com/images2/tiles/secret_societies_near_you.jpg



There are more secret societies than you think. They are still ever present in Universities like the Skulls and Bones, Wolf's Head, and the Order of the Bulls Blood. The Mystical Seven Society, The Order of Gimghoul , Burning Spear, and Machine are less familiar secret groups as well. Associated Content on December 21, 2006 wrote about these secret orders greatly. I would say this to my Myspace friends (like Thomas Richards). I can't access to my Myspace account at this moment, because the computer at this library has blocked access. So, I won't be communicating on my Myspace until 2007. Until then, you can email me at truthseeker24736587@yahoo.com and I will respond to you as soon as possible. In the future, I will write more about apologetics and the new world order. I like how Brother Nicholas Rivera wrote about the Good Shepherd film. The Knights of Malta, Bonesmen, and others were key in inventing the CIA. The CIA has been a springboard cligue doing terrorism, experiments, and other nefarious deeds. Goodbye.

By Timothy

No comments: