Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Pam Schuffert

From http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?showtopic=16046

DECEIVING THE ELECT-THEY CHOSE TO BELIEVE THE LIE: "I AM A CHRISTIAN!"

by Pamela Schuffert

Investigative journalists like myself PLEADED with the Christians of this nation NOT TO BE DECEIVED over the Bush lies of "I AM A CHRISTIAN." Even casual background investigation would have revealed the sordid truth about the Bush Iluminati/Skull and Bones family and their dark occultic background and history. But the Christians of America WANTED a CHRISTIAN PRESIDENT. And so, the wiley NWO GAVE THEM "A CHRISTIAN PRESIDENT!" A deception to the max...AND LO, THE ELECT WERE DECEIVED!!As I told Christians, "DON'T COME WHINING TO ME WHEN YOU FIND OUT BUSH IS A GREAT DECEIVER...-WHEN YOU SEE YOUR NATION BECOMING POLICE STATE USA...-

WHEN YOU WITNESS THE COMING PERSECUTION OF THE CHURCH UNFOLD AS I HAVE INVESTIGATED AND REPORTED ON FRO THE PAST TEN YEARS...-WHEN THEY COME TO ARREST YOU AND YOUR PASTOR ...-AND TAKE YOU OFF TO THE CONCENTRATION CAMPS I THOROUGHLY DOCUMENT and REPORT ON..-WHEN THEY ARREST YOU and LOCK YOUR FEET INTO BOXCARS WITH SHACKLES TO BE TAKEN AWAY TO THEIR CONCENTRATION CAMPS to FACE PERSECUTION AND DEATH MOST TERRIBLE (even as the CIA admitted to me during in-depth investigations)...DON'T COME WHINING TO ME...BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!

You Christians of this nation CHOSE to believe a LIE when the truth was readily available...you CHOSE to mock and discount valid investigative reporting such as mine AND many others, warning you of what is to come.God repeatedly sent you valid investigators telling you THE TRUTH...and you pushed the truth aside because your flesh did not want to HEAR the truth...and you CHOSE OT BELIEVE A LIE INSTEAD.IN fact, my own former Bible college President at one time accused me of NOT TELLING THE TRUTH...and NOW ALL I HAVE REPORTED IS TO COME TO OUR NATION IS TRAGICALLY BEGINNING TO UNFOLD (although prayer has held it back for many years now).

This same Bible Institute was at one time even infiltrated with GOVERNMENT INTELLIGENCE, a person sent in from Washington DC who was given full access to STUDENT FILES AND RECORDS. This confirmed intelligence officer even attempted to recruit a personal friend and fellow student of mine INTO WORKING FOR THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY...right in the administration building of my very own Bible institute. This intelligence office at my former Bible institute called my friend into his office and said to her,"I have been reviewing your records and your grades, and you are brilliant...how would like to come and work for us in Washington DC in the intelligence community?"


She was both outraged and stunned that IT COULD EVER HAPPEN HERE, as she recounted to me personally while visiting her in Jerusalem, Israel.IT happens all the time in various churches, Christian institutions and ministries, as my investigation has uncovered and former CIA have openly admitted to me, and it is a tragedy in the religious institutions of America today.BY the way, "VENGEANCE IS MINE, SAITH THE LORD, I WILL REPAY, " declares God's Word...and this very man dropped dead unexpectedly one day at my former Bible Institute! While the deceived in that institute lamented his death, I frankly was not surprised. God will tolerate such darkness for only so long.I have paid the heavy price, alongside other investigative journalists, to warn America and to tell them the truth...and many of us will be undoubtedly be ARRESTED AND TERMINATED for our kind of reporting under the new TORTURE BILL.In fact, I have long been threatened by the government WITH DEATH if I would not keep silence about my subjects I report on. But when GOD CALLS YOU TO SPEAK OUT, you can NEVER REMAIN SILENT.SO I really do NOT want to hear about it from the Christian right, when it all comes down.WE TOLD YOU SO! And now you are about to reap the bitter fruits of voting into office THIS Bush!Bible prophecy has been fulfilled, and the elect have been deceived. And tragically, IT IS POSSIBLE TO DECEIVE THE ELECT.

Right here in America...........

-Pam Schuffert

No comments: